Author Topic: Continued access to order tracker for all those that love to refresh!  (Read 9094 times)

Offline RikWebb

• Here all the time
  • Like tears in rain....
Oh for the love of god... Mine is still unconfirmed
As I'm in France....... Merde
MK7.5 GTD DSG Isaac Blue 5Dr - 19" Santiago's / Nav Pro / Pano Roof / Keyless / Rear Camera / Mobile Wireless charger
Ordered 22/09/2017 - BW confirmed as 23/10/2017

Previous
MK7 GTD Ordered - May 16th 2013 - Tornado Red, Discover Pro Nav - Promised 16 week delivery - HA!
191 Days = 27 Weeks from order to delivery

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
Build week confirmed! Thought it would never happen  :laugh:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
Hi,

If you want to see the latest order tracker updates you will obviously be having the issue that it is not available.  However if you go to:

http://pre-live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

You will find that it continues to function as normal.   :smiley:

Awesome work Paul! And I now have  build week confirmed! What about you Bill? 
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
There must be something about us guys from Northern Ireland lol Sam67GTD, Valenni and my own cars have all went BW confirmed in the past two days!... Couldn't see there being a link, what do you all think?
 :huh:

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline redgolfgtd

• Not said much yet
  • Golf GTD VII Tornado Red
Am more than a little disappointed still showing as processing despite VW UK guaranteeing I was BW 36 could well be a rant on the phone tomorrow !!! (Knew it was a mistake to test drive one this week just makes the waiting harder)

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Am more than a little disappointed still showing as processing despite VW UK guaranteeing I was BW 36 could well be a rant on the phone tomorrow !!! (Knew it was a mistake to test drive one this week just makes the waiting harder)

Sucks mate, but to be fair, they can't "guarantee" it no matter what.  I've not bothered with a test drive, don't need to, and want the first time I drive one to be in mine!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!

Still processing... :sad:

Actually if its stuck on processing this week I'm not so bothered.  I'm out of the country and mulling if I should stick it out, ask to drop half my options, or cancel and pick up an M135i.  Problem is I can't decide!

Offline CraigW

• I live here

Actually if its stuck on processing this week I'm not so bothered.  I'm out of the country and mulling if I should stick it out, ask to drop half my options, or cancel and pick up an M135i.  Problem is I can't decide!

Stick with the GTI Bill. I know it seems long but a month or two will fly in  :smiley:

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
There must be something about us guys from Northern Ireland lol Sam67GTD, Valenni and my own cars have all went BW confirmed in the past two days!... Couldn't see there being a link, what do you all think?
 :huh:

I think they probably have enough GTI's & GTD's now to fill the ship to send to Norn Iron!  :laugh:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time

Yeah I was tempted to go for the c-class coupe 250 as they had one in stock and I also looked at the BMW 1 and 3 series options, but they just did not give me that same 'desire' when I looked at them in comparison to the GTI / GTD. I say wait dude. You will have it for 3 years at least so make sure you get the car you want.
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.