Author Topic: vw polo  (Read 2097 times)

Sugar79

vw polo
« on: 07 June 2005, 08:36 »
deleted
« Last Edit: 07 June 2005, 10:16 by Sugar79 »

Offline GTI EDITION (aka LTD)

• I live here
Re: Vw polo
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2005, 10:10 »
I thought it a bit sick and I wouldn't imagine families of the victims of suicide bombers finding it too amusing either . VW ads are normally a bit more intelligent than this THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES as this will only stir up more hatred and distrust which the is already too much of in this world!! :angry:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=topn&cat=19378

Does my arse look TOO BIG (to fit) in this (forum).... or was it something I said ?

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: vw polo
« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2005, 11:36 »
eh? am i missing something??  :huh:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2005, 11:38 »
Check out www.ogrish.com
if you like sick things  :laugh:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2005, 11:41 »
Nice! well being in the armed forces i am looking forward to a two month tour to Quatar in July! lets hope all stays quiet! should have some hard core money to spend on me mk1 though!  :grin:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2005, 11:45 »
to be honest not my bag! they should all be left in peace! i know if me or my mates get taken out whilst on duty i wouldnt want it on the net!

Sugar79

« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2005, 11:46 »
I put a polo advert up, think i offended VENTO GTI EDITION, very sorry, it was quite a sick advert, so i got rid of the link.  :embarassed:

Offline tobz.

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2005, 11:56 »
I think I know which advert it was sugar. It wasn't actually made by VW Vento but by a bunch of film makers trying to demonstrate what they were capable of. You have to admit the advert was very professionally made although distasteful, I'm sure I remember VW was trying to sue their @rses off when it first appeared on the net.

You got any pics of your dad's split ?

mix

« Reply #8 on: 07 June 2005, 11:58 »
This was one of those viral ads, VW didnt have anything to do with it

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #9 on: 07 June 2005, 12:04 »
Not meaning to prod the hornets nest or anything but i thought it was a cracking advert. Very well made and did not show anything "undesirable"

By this I mean we see worse on the tele, I.E. news bulletins with "bits" of a person strewn across the street. I thought it was a well made advert with a nice light hearted approach, i don't think anyone could of taken this to heart. At least it wasn't poking fun at anyone except VW for making their cars so hardy.

I know many people are going to be a bit riled by my view but hey thats my view. IMO it was a well made advert and was tasteful, not like a lot of the stuff we see on tele now-a-days.  :smiley: