Author Topic: someone has reversed into my valver  (Read 5778 times)

Dinky

Re: someone has reversed into my valver
« Reply #50 on: 06 June 2005, 13:03 »
thats wot ive been sayin..dont do her any favours...she aint bothered about your predicament or your car..

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #51 on: 06 June 2005, 16:24 »
Yeah dont do her any favours and just go for it!!
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

Offline Rain

• I live here
  • forum irregular
« Reply #52 on: 06 June 2005, 17:28 »
will do dont worry, just that money is short at the moment and i probably couldnt afford to shell out the excess cos my mot is up shortly  :embarassed:  Been told i got to go to 2 independant garages and get two quotes then fax them to the insurance

dont worry about affording it find a garage local or maybe someone on here can help what you do is get a quote and inform the insurance company you want them to do the work and you can negoitiate with the garage i did this before and never had to pay £400 excess as they gave them a price with the excess added :D the garage normally collects the excess as the insurance company pays for the quote minus excess that and you could also pay the £200 for repairing it instead of your excess still claiming with the insurance but repairing it yourself and wait for a settlement this way you have your car going and you dont have pay the full amount of excess :D

mix

« Reply #53 on: 06 June 2005, 17:30 »
seriously mate, take it to the small claims court (local county court) and sue her for that money that you have lost because of the damage she had done to your car.
Dont let this cow put you out of pocket!!!

If you take them to a small claims court and win, i think that they have to pay for your legal bill aswell

Sugar79

« Reply #54 on: 07 June 2005, 08:38 »
Yeah mix they do have to pay that.

Offline marcogolfo

• I live here
  • Freelance Web Design, Logo Design etc email me
« Reply #55 on: 10 June 2005, 12:59 »
cheers i will let yo know whats happening soon.  Just found  out that the car was a few weeks overdue on the mot so its there getting that done at the mo :embarassed: :sad: