Author Topic: Still waiting..... (my story so far)  (Read 4822 times)

Offline ScottA

• I live here
Re: Still waiting..... (my story so far)
« Reply #20 on: 23 February 2012, 13:27 »
Update! Please Scott  :grin:

It is on the way from Grimsby to the dealers now! :)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 23 February 2012, 13:40 »
Update! Please Scott  :grin:

It is on the way from Grimsby to the dealers now! :)

hehe... :cool:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Mr_Ed_35

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 23 February 2012, 14:44 »
I'm going to second ScottA's comments about Chester Volkswagen.  I've ordered my Ed 35 with Chester Volkswagen and couldn't be happier with the service so far, the communication & the deal I had.
« Last Edit: 23 February 2012, 15:06 by Mr_Ed_35 »
2012 5dr DSG Golf GTI Edition 35 in Tornado Red: ACC, Cruise Control, RNS510, 18" Watkins Glen Dark Steel Alloys, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Park Assist, Mulit-function colour display, Storage pack, Luxury Pack, Side Airbags & Cobra Tracker - and last but not least a private plate!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 23 February 2012, 14:53 »
I'm going to second ScottA's comments about Chester Volkswagen.  I've ordered my Ed 35 with Chester Volkswagen and couldn't be happier with both the service so far, the communication & the deal I had.

When's it due mate...?
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Mr_Ed_35

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 23 February 2012, 15:02 »
Mr GTD, I had an email from them less than an hour ago to say that it has an estimated build week of week 14 and that it should be at the dealers sometime in May :grin: :grin:. I ordered it on 2nd Feb.
2012 5dr DSG Golf GTI Edition 35 in Tornado Red: ACC, Cruise Control, RNS510, 18" Watkins Glen Dark Steel Alloys, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Park Assist, Mulit-function colour display, Storage pack, Luxury Pack, Side Airbags & Cobra Tracker - and last but not least a private plate!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 23 February 2012, 15:06 »
Sounds like a great result, not long to wait.....excellent spec you got there.

Enjoy!!

Offline Mr_Ed_35

• Not said much yet
« Reply #26 on: 23 February 2012, 15:17 »
Thanks for that.

Don't know about anyone on else here who's awaiting delivery but I can't believe the amount of time I'm spending reading GTI reviews, watching GTI vids on YouTube and reading the Golf brochure cover to cover again & again... and again!  d'ya think maybe I'm excited? Ah well, the day'll be here soon and then I'll have a nice shiny Ed35 of my very own!  :smiley: :cool: :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 23 February 2012, 15:31 »
Thanks for that.

Don't know about anyone on else here who's awaiting delivery but I can't believe the amount of time I'm spending reading GTI reviews, watching GTI vids on YouTube and reading the Golf brochure cover to cover again & again... and again!  d'ya think maybe I'm excited? Ah well, the day'll be here soon and then I'll have a nice shiny Ed35 of my very own!  :smiley: :cool: :grin:

Yep, that's exactly what ive been doing for past 4 months....does your head in after a while lol...

But your right your turn will be here soon enough!

Offline ScottA

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 23 February 2012, 17:51 »
I'm going to second ScottA's comments about Chester Volkswagen.  I've ordered my Ed 35 with Chester Volkswagen and couldn't be happier with the service so far, the communication & the deal I had.

Nice one mate. I'll PM ya.

Just had a call to say my car has arrived, been PDI'd and is ready for collection on March 1st. Just gotta go and sort out the paperwork/have a look at it on Monday evening.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 23 February 2012, 18:11 »

Nice one mate. I'll PM ya.

Just had a call to say my car has arrived, been PDI'd and is ready for collection on March 1st. Just gotta go and sort out the paperwork/have a look at it on Monday evening.

That's great news mate, didn't think it wud take long to get there...