Author Topic: MW3  (Read 19387 times)

Offline raptorSE

• GTI forum regular
Re: MW3
« Reply #110 on: 17 November 2011, 12:28 »
The graphics are the nuts. On survival at the underground shoot the portaloo and you can see the bullet hole in the fibreglass. Well I was impressed anyway simple minds and all that lol
Seat Leon Cupra R

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #111 on: 17 November 2011, 13:39 »
This game is just a laughing stock now.

As usual IW do not give a flying sh!t about it now they have our money. Anyone even bother playing Outpost with all the glitches on there? Being able to hide in the tankers, go under the map, fly above the map?
Now there is also glitch spots on Mission , Downturn, Village, Dome, that German shopping centre and Resistance

I have sent emails to IW with files attached of people glitching on the maps while I have been playing..nothing back. I am also on a gaming forum where 100s of others have been in contact with IW to get these patched..nothing back again. Great support

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #112 on: 17 November 2011, 19:36 »
lol at the hate for this. Im f**king loving it !!

Offline DOA

• I live here
« Reply #113 on: 17 November 2011, 20:34 »

As usual IW do not give a flying sh!t about it now they have our money. Anyone even bother playing Outpost with all the glitches on there? Being able to hide in the tankers, go under the map, fly above the map?
Now there is also glitch spots on Mission , Downturn, Village, Dome, that German shopping centre and Resistance

I have sent emails to IW with files attached of people glitching on the maps while I have been playing..nothing back. I am also on a gaming forum where 100s of others have been in contact with IW to get these patched..nothing back again. Great support

You dont HAVE to play it you know? Personally Im liking it lots and am even looking forward to doing the story mode a few times over again because it was good (far superior to the one on BF3). Interestingly, I asked at the shop that I bought the game from what had sold better, MW3 or BF3. The guy laughed and said MW3 had trounced BF3 hands down.

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #114 on: 17 November 2011, 23:40 »
I'm starting to hate MW3. When it works, it's awesome but that's very far and few between. Issues with host migration/finding matches, crap hit detection, stupendous amounts of lag.

How the fudge can I spot a guy running straight at me, shoot two clips into him and then he gets his sniper rifle and headshots me!>!?!?!?! Seriously WTF?!?!

If this game doesn't get fixed, I ain't ever buying anything from IW ever again.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #115 on: 18 November 2011, 10:27 »

You dont HAVE to play it you know? Personally Im liking it lots and am even looking forward to doing the story mode a few times over again because it was good (far superior to the one on BF3). Interestingly, I asked at the shop that I bought the game from what had sold better, MW3 or BF3. The guy laughed and said MW3 had trounced BF3 hands down.

Just because it sold more than MW3 does it mean it is better...no? Is like saying Titanic is a better film than say Pulp Fiction as it made more at the cinema. So don't know where your trying to go with that, but if you want to go that route , then fine.
This game has made nearly $1 billion in a week and over $6 billion since the Modern Warfare franchise started. So with a company which has made a hell of a profit , I would expect them not to release a game full of glitches and still as of today not been patched.

There is no excuse as they are using the same hotfix system Blops used to get glitches fixed quick or not so quick when it comes to IW. In nearly a year of playing Blops not ONCE did I come across anyone under the map, on top of buildings or hiding inside trucks. Where as on this I have come across many players glitching.

Then look at the leaderboard, there are over 30 players in the top 100 in the world who have played under 20 games with a average score per game of over 1 million points..yeah that makes sense.

As Stealthwolf says, the lag, hit detection , host migration and stupid lag are also problems with this game.

All these problems ALWAYS happen when IW make COD games. They are f**king lazy when it comes to fixing it to.

Look how stupid IW are too. They have introduced point streaks as they want this year's COD to reward team players...ummm really..is that why you have taken off the scoreboard,  how many plants/defuses , flag captures/defends players get in team games..while they were there in Blops? I mean seriously, how stupid are they.

Lets look what else IW have done so well this game...putting back in dickscoping, making the sniper rifle the only gun in the game which can kill in one shot at either long, medium or short range...took away the great emblem making tool to replace it with tons of the same icons from MW2 not forgetting nearly all the same challenges from MW2 as well. 

I play hardcore modes a lot..in Blops if you teamkilled 3 times you was booted, great addition...NOOOOO say's IW, will like the idea of you being able to kill your whole team each round and not be booted. See..why would anyone think that is a good idea?

Then theatre mode, was brilliant in Blops. But as my post shows, IW does not like it when Treyarch comes up with good ideas, they have to make it sh!t. So gone is the ability to watch any player in 1st person mode...nope..only person you can watch in 1st person mode is yourself..gone is the ability to look at the scoreboard at any point when in theatre mode..you now have to wait to the end..great..no dolly cams as well.

Don't get me started on the maps too. Why have big team games like TDM, Domination , Kill Confirmed and Ground War but the majority of maps are small...of and not forgetting the amazing spawns on the game.

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #116 on: 18 November 2011, 11:07 »
If you don't like it man up, stop playing it and quit your b!tch1ng!  :grin:

Me too!

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #117 on: 18 November 2011, 11:09 »

Me too!

I have stopped playing so have most other people I know to. I can b!tch about it if I like, is my view. Is by far away the worst COD released on this generation of consoles.

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #118 on: 18 November 2011, 11:10 »

Me too!

I have stopped playing so have most other people I know to. I can b!tch about it if I like, is my view. Is by far away the worst COD released on this generation of consoles.

me thinks your just no good at it :evil:

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #119 on: 18 November 2011, 11:15 »
Far from it. Am doing well in it. Just fed up with every IW release comes glitches, cheaters and dickscopers.

This video shows exactly why this game sucks...takes 4 headshots to kill someone...not my gameplay btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yOgSHOd9A
« Last Edit: 18 November 2011, 11:38 by stu646 »