Author Topic: MW3  (Read 19382 times)

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
Re: MW3
« Reply #70 on: 08 November 2011, 23:37 »
^ What are you on about?

it was advertised on steam and game.co.uk "get modern warfare with every modern warfare 3 if preordered"

Pre-ordered this game months ago and it was all over internet that you will get call of duty 4 with it. Does anyone know how to download call of duty 4??

why would you want it????

so I can give it to my brother

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #71 on: 09 November 2011, 02:07 »
Had a few hours on it now and my main complaint is every map just feels small.

I play mainly FFA and it seems every 10 seconds I am either killing someone or  being killed and like another poster said, some many bloody things to jump over or people hiding in one of the 100 corners.

I am enjoying playing Kill Confirmed, but what is it with IW? You have objective games like Kill Confirmed and Capture the Flag, but nothing on the scoreboard to say how many dog tags you got in kill confirmed or how many capture/defends in the game..Black Ops did..kinda putting me off playing those types.

As I am running around collecting the dog tags, to get the win..so end up with more deaths then kills, but nothing for to show for it at the end on the scoreboard.

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #72 on: 09 November 2011, 10:41 »
Its just camper heaven. The amount of obstacles is a joke and its just a campers game!
+1. I felt the same. Kept getting lost in the maps. So many different ways to get to the same places. Plus my grenade launcher is absolute pants!

As I am running around collecting the dog tags, to get the win..so end up with more deaths then kills, but nothing for to show for it at the end on the scoreboard.
One of the biggest complaints so far. You can play capture the flag etc but the only thing the score reflects is kills and deaths, so there's no point in the objectives.

Complete feck up IMO. Even BLOPS was better than this!

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #73 on: 09 November 2011, 11:23 »
Yep, everyone I know, loved the fact in BLops you had capture/defends on the scoreboard..why the hell would you take it off?

Robert Bowling..god I hate him..has said on his twitter today..he has had lots of feedback about this and will look in to it?!! Look in to it? Would be such a EASY fix to do..one tiny little patch and it would be done.

Also, like MW2, the sky just seems full of either UAV's or air support shooting you.

I do like it, but can just see it going the same way as MW2, where killstreaks just get most of the kills for the player.

Offline bricey

• I live here
  • One of a few with a PROPER engine
« Reply #74 on: 09 November 2011, 19:03 »
far to much air support
and are they all using urainiem tip rounds
DOLPHIN TRAINER

Offline Mitching

• I live here
« Reply #75 on: 09 November 2011, 19:31 »
Hardcore kill confirmed suits my playing style; running round with an SMG!
Hardcore TDM has too many campers.
I am getting used to the mazes that are the maps, I prefer the smaller maps though.
I still think this is 100X better than blops, never got on with that although I hate Treyarch's Call of Duties.

Offline houston

• I live here
« Reply #76 on: 09 November 2011, 19:45 »
maps look good and the game is a lot smoother, but i think the mw2 maps were better developed, theres a few points on mw3 where i should be able to jump over but cant, gets annoying when your tryin to get away and it blocks you.

other than that i quite enjoy it, gettin used to the weapons, thank god quick scoping has gone and the grenades arent as powerful, but my weapon of choice for mw2 (scar) isnt as good on mw3, makes you use more guns.

also knifing isnt as bad as on mw2, no lunge.

elite seems like a big waste of money tho

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #77 on: 09 November 2011, 23:18 »
Indeed, landscape sometimes gets annoying where you think you can climb stuff and cant..

Thank god noob tubes have been powered down, this is a good thing  :smiley:

Bouncing bettys  :afro:
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #78 on: 10 November 2011, 10:38 »
Its a polished version of MW2 which I loved so I love this.

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #79 on: 10 November 2011, 10:40 »
Thank god noob tubes have been powered down, this is a good thing
I hate that. Group of enemy ahead of you. Fire a noob tube and it does bugger all. Meanwhile they riddle you with bullets. Got rid of it soon after getting a custom class.